Do you have any programming toys as home? With the help of your parents could you write out a set of instructions for somebody to follow?
With a parent use google to explore something which interests you. We need to know that we can find information from the internet.
- Use word to make a poster
- Practice typing skills on a keyboard if possible. Could you type out your home learning and email to your class teacher?
- Complete a Powerpoint on your favourite hobby
- Explore Excel and using graphs to explore data
- Create a programme using Scratch
Good websites and links:
- Learn to touch-type - Free access
- ICompute - I.T. Learn Programming and Computational Thinking resources
- Codecademy - learn to code - free trial
- Tynkler - Coding for kids - Free premium access
- Blocky games - Games to help beginners learn computer programming skills
- Scratch - Beginners computer programming games/projects
- Education Minecraft - Learning activities