Where to find resources you need?
Where to find the resources you need?
This page has links to additional websites and resources should you need more activities to complete at home.
- Year group page will take you straight your child's class page. Class teams will update these regularly with year group specific ideas
- Go have a look at the Subject Specific section to find ideas, website suggestions and activities for whole curriculum
- Stay connected - Look here to see photos of what you friends in your class have been up too! Please send your photos to your year group email addresses! Your teachers can't wait to hear from you!
You will also find...
- We have a special page dedicated to sharing practical advice and support Mental Health at Home and encouraging us to continue to develop our Mindfulness and Healthy Eating.
- To find out more where and how to continue to support Reading at home. It has links to free e-books as well as fun activities for you to try at home to keep reading!
Year group contact details
If you need any further support, during school closures you can email the year group teams directly. We would love to hear your stories, comments, updates including photos or videos.
Send them to the year group teams so we can all remain connected as the Oldmixon family.
The email address are as follows and will be checked daily:
email@example.com for Nursery
firstname.lastname@example.org for Reception
email@example.com for Year 1
firstname.lastname@example.org for Year 2
email@example.com for Year 3
firstname.lastname@example.org for Year 4
email@example.com for Year 5
firstname.lastname@example.org for Year 6