Pupil Voice Committee Term 3
Our children are the heart of our school and we think it is important to listen to their views on everything we do.
During this term we will be meeting with the children to discuss some key questions about playtimes and lunchtimes.
- What do you enjoy doing in your lunchtime and playtime?
- How could we make lunchtime and playtimes even better?
- What do you think about choice of dinners at lunchtime? What would you like to see more of and less of in our dinner choices?
- What games do you enjoy playing with the playleaders? Can you think of any more games we can play?
- What do you do if you feel lonely or upset or if you are hurt?
- How do you think we can be a healthy school?