Pupil Voice Committee Term 5
Our children are the heart of our school and we think it is important to listen to their views on everything we do.
During this term we will be meeting with the children in our 'Bubbles' to discuss Teaching and Learning at Oldmixon. Key questions for this term are:
- What do you most like learning?
- What do you find hard to learn?
- If you find something hard, what do you do?
- What things would you like to learn more about?
- What do you think makes a lesson good?
- What can make it hard for you to learn?
Meetings will take place week beginning 17th May, all children from year reception to 6 will take part.
Our children said...