We would like our school to be a special place where:
- Everyone feels welcome.
- Everyone helps, listens to, and forgives each other.
- Good behaviour is promoted and rewarded.
- Learning is fun – though we know it will be hard at times.
- Everything is cared for and kept clean, tidy and orderly.
- Staff care for and respect our opinions, concerns and worries.
- Everyone views bullying, teasing and name calling as unacceptable.
- All children’s individual needs should be treated equally and with understanding
- Religious and racial diversity is appreciated and tolerance of other peoples views is developed
- Creative and innovative thinking is nurtured and supported
Our behaviour policies enable this to happen.