Reception Home Learning Challenge
Everyday we will be posting a daily challenge. We would like you to send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post some on our class page.
DAILY CHALLENGE 27/03/2020: Create and make a poster to thank our NHS for all their hard work. Join in our #weappreciateyou project at 12.00pm tomorrow. Send your poster to our class email address and we will post them! This can be done as a photo if you have drawn it.
Well done Harry! A fantastic poster supporting our wonderful NHS.
Below are a list of challenges you could complete:
- Bake a cake
- Read a book in a strange place
- Exercise in the garden
- Make playdough
- Design your own Rainbow for your front window
- Design a thank you poster for the NHS
- Draw a picture of your family
- Record a video of you watching the tricky word video from youtube
- Practice your phonic sounds
- Write a sentence about your favourite place to visit
- Help with cleaning jobs around your house.
- Take a photo of any work you have completed from your home learning pack
Please find below useful links which may help you with your learning at home.
Penpals Schools- https://www.penpalschools.com/index.html
Class Dojo – https://www.classdojo.com/
Classroom Secrets - https://kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk
Welcome to Reception, our adults in our classroom are, Mr Leeson,
Mrs Robinson, Mrs Brown, Mrs Robertson, Miss Joles. Here you will see all our fun learning for this year! This term our topic is all about What is beyond the stars?
We will need our P.E. kits on a Monday.
Take a look at what we learning in our reading, writing, speaking and listening...
Today Reception dressed up for number day. We enjoyed dressing up with a number on our tops. Throughout the morning we tried different activities and enjoyed visiting different teachers in different classes. In the afternoon we used coins which children had brought in and made a trail! Let's hope it was the longest trail in the school.
Nicholas thought number Day was fun. Jakob enjoyed playing with the skittles in Year Two.